Re: [ucn] qa-dev demo instance is operational

olivier Thereaux a écrit :

> [...]
>
> I'll be looking at how we can make the results page look a little
> cleaner, but in the meantime we can start a public demo in the days to
> come.

That's a good piece of news :)

For the public demo, you should rename the file
resources/templates/index/en_index.html.vm to
resources/templates/index/index.html.vm so everyone can access the main
page easily ;)
And it could be useful to make this page compatible with non-javascript
browsers, or at least add a warning in it (by editing the template and
reloading unicorn).

Jean-Gui