[css] documentation for autotest

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@zoy.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 19:17:26 +0900
Cc: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Hello, Yves, Jean-Gui (Peter should be interested too)

We've received a salvo of bug reports (mostly about string escape,
which I recall discussing with one of you, and we know it's not great
in the current code), and I wanted to add them to the autotest test
suite.

I don't, however, know much about how it works yet. I have created
one file per bug in autotest/testsuite/bugs/, named after their bug
number in bugzilla, but from there on, I'll need more doc.

Got a pointer for me?

Thanks,