[ucn] Re: unicorn site updated + schema location

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 14:34:23 +0900
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
To: Damien LEROY <xelloss.leroy@gmail.com>

Hello Damien, all

Thanks for the updated site with the new, more w3c-ish stylesheet.
There were a couple of issues with the style:

- the "leading w3c to its full potential sloglan, for instance,
should be kept only for the home page IMHO
- the fixed positioning of some elements wasn't very friendly to
small windows

So I took the liberty of amending the stylesheet a little, and put
the whole thing online.

Attached is a small tarball with the patches made to the files, and
the additional image used in the header.

One more thing I have noticed, especially since I've been making
tools using the output specification:
- the link from http://www.w3.org/QA/2006/obs_framework/?
cat=response#schema is wrong. It should be http://www.w3.org/QA/2006/

- the output sample given in http://www.w3.org/QA/2006/obs_framework/?
cat=response#sample should be updated too, to reflect this fixing of
the schema URI (and we should probably remove the file:// URI too).

Thank you.