Re: [ucn] more notes on installing the unicorn tool on qa-dev

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 10:02:37 +0200
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org> wrote:

>I've already exchanged a couple of mails with Damien and Jean-Gui,
>but think it may be a good idea to include the list in the loop

It's probably a good idea to conduct as much of this on-list as

If Damien and Jean-Gui are physically co-located it may be impractical to put
communication into list email, but even in this case I'm assuming there are
occasional status type messages emailed to e.g. Olivier that would be beneficial
to send to the list instead.

Volume isn't exactly a problem on this list...

“A plague o' both your houses! I am sped.” - Mercutio, kinsman to the Prince.
                   See Project Gutenberg <URL:http://promo.net/pg/> for more.