Re: "summer of code" ideas

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:59:31 +0100
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

On Tuesday 25 April 2006 04:10, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 25, 2006, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> > One way we could proceed is by editing the SoftwareProjects document on
> > the wiki
>
> There:
> http://esw.w3.org/topic/SoftwareProjects

Would this be an opportunity to revive the idea of CSS validation
based on libcroco?  A candidate project there could be to hack
libcroco to generate much richer output including line/char
and context position for every message, and generate a parse
tree cross-referenced to a bunch of error/warning messages.

--
Nick Kew