"summer of code" ideas

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:42:58 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

As mentioned yesterday, I applied for w3 to be a mentor organization at
this years Google "summer of code" program. I got the OK from above,
and consequently sent the application, a few hours after the deadline,
so our application is only "tentatively" approved, depending on the
ideas we produce.

One way we could proceed is by editing the SoftwareProjects document on
the wiki - I suspect it would be good if each project could have a tad
longer summary, and then either submit that or a snapshot of it.

Now is also a good time if you have additional projects/bits of
code/round tuits you're thinking of.

Thanks