Meeting Schedule

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:24:57 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Hi All,

We had a first go at the "new formula" of meetings this week, and I
think it could work: a quick "heartbeat" meeting every week, where we
can rapidly give an update of what we are planning/doing/needing help
on.

The schedule, however, had not been very properly announced and
followed, so, based on this week's discussion, I propose that for the
time being, the schedule should be:

Mondays, 15:30 UTC

During "summer time", that's:
17:30 Berlin/Paris/Oslo,
18:30 Helsinki,
19:30 St Petersburg
00:30 (+1) Tokyo

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?
year=2006&month=4&day=17&hour=15&min=30

If we actually follow this regular schedule, I don't expect we should
need regular reminders of the meeting (after a while), and if the
main outcome is changing the list of Action Items in [1], we won't be
needing minutes each time either.

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/QaDev

Please reply to this mail if there is any issue with the proposal.

Thanks