Re: tabtastic, function-driven design etc

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 12:30:13 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

On Apr 4, 2006, at 17:32, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> One things I would add to the current mockup: instead of going to a
> different page, the "extra options" link (also, made less verbose)
> could toggle the visibility with the help of some DOM scripting.

done now in the mockup. After trying it, a few thoughts:
- it does not look necessary to hide the "extra options", but it is
probably helpful for first-time users not be be overwhelmed by too many
options
- with the tabbed interface, there's really no need for a set of other
pages for "extra options" any more.