Re: whether to have (IRC or otherwise) regular meetings

From: Antonio Cavedoni <antonio@cavedoni.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 16:29:39 +0200
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>

Olivier, everyone,

On 3 Apr 2006, at 8:21, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> On 1 Mar 2006, at 23:05, olivier Thereaux wrote:
>> Anyway, that's not a showstopper, we can give it a try. Would
>> everyone who showed some interest in starting the meetings again
>> be interested in testing a weekly meeting for a while? Would our
>> previous schedule of 16:00 UTC mondays [1] suit everyone?
>
> Seeing no objection, I propose we re-start having weekly meetings,
> starting next week, monday, 16:00 UTC.

I will be on holidays in Japan from wednesday the 5th of april until
monday, the 1st of march so I won’t be able to make it for this meeting.

(An aside for Olivier: my proposal is still in the works, I hope to
get it wrapped up by the first half of May so we can all discuss it
together).

Cheers.
--
Antonio