Re: whether to have (IRC or otherwise) regular meetings

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:21:05 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

On 1 Mar 2006, at 23:05, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> Anyway, that's not a showstopper, we can give it a try. Would
> everyone who showed some interest in starting the meetings again be
> interested in testing a weekly meeting for a while? Would our
> previous schedule of 16:00 UTC mondays [1] suit everyone?

Seeing no objection, I propose we re-start having weekly meetings,
starting next week, monday, 16:00 UTC.

By next week, let's try to have a loot at, and if possible start
cleaning up, the action items at

Starting this week, a couple of interns will be working at the
european host on topics (loosely for now) related to the CSS
validator, I'd like to invite them to join in as well.