Re: whether to have (IRC or otherwise) regular meetings

On 1 Mar 2006, at 23:05, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> Anyway, that's not a showstopper, we can give it a try. Would
> everyone who showed some interest in starting the meetings again be
> interested in testing a weekly meeting for a while? Would our
> previous schedule of 16:00 UTC mondays [1] suit everyone?

Seeing no objection, I propose we re-start having weekly meetings,
starting next week, monday, 16:00 UTC.

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?
year=2006&month=4&day=10&hour=16&min=00

By next week, let's try to have a loot at, and if possible start
cleaning up, the action items at
http://esw.w3.org/topic/QaDev

Starting this week, a couple of interns will be working at the
european host on topics (loosely for now) related to the CSS
validator, I'd like to invite them to join in as well.