Status of parallel link checker?

From: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 22:13:12 +0300
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

I took (finally) a brief look at CVS HEAD of link checker, and it is
probably expectedly pretty broken at the moment.

I'm having some concerns about ParallelUserAgent not only because of the
missing included request inside responses [0], but also because it does
not actually sleep between requests to a host but does something weird
instead which apparently results in the link checker consuming all
available CPU during a check run, even while it's supposed to be idling
between requests.

So, what's the general status of the parallel link checking stuff, is
someone subconsciously or otherwise working on it?

[0] I spotted numerous places in the ParallelUserAgent code where this
    can happen.