Re: XHTML to Atom 1.0 XSL stylesheet for the validator news

From: Antonio Cavedoni <antonio@cavedoni.org>
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 10:33:54 +0200
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

On 9 Sep 2005, at 5:10, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> Antonio, Sorry for the delay...
>
> I've installed the stylesheet and rules to serve from
> http://validator.w3.org/whatsnew.atom
>
> There's still a bit to tweak (to serve with the proper mime type
> would be better), and then announce the existence of the feed.

Apparently the MIME type has already been fixed:

[[[
oscar:~/Desktop verbosus$ curl -I http://validator.w3.org/
whatsnew.atom        HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 08:21:02 GMT
Server: Jigsaw/2.2.4
WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="W3CACL"
P3P: policyref="http://www.w3.org/2001/05/P3P/p3p.xml"
Cache-Control: max-age=21600
Expires: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 14:21:02 GMT
Via: 1.1 validator.w3.org
]]]

To announce it, you should use this markup within the <head> of the
Validator public HTML pages:

<link rel="alternate" type="application/atom+xml"
       href="http://validator.w3.org/whatsnew.atom">

Quick question: the source to the XSL stylesheet was committed to the
CVS repository? I can't find it over here:

  http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/validator/

Cheers.
--
Antonio