Updating WebService::Validator::CSS::W3C

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 10:04:34 +0900
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>

Hi Bjoern,

Discussing with the author of the BBEdit CSS Syntax Checker, I realized
that the documentation for WebService::Validator::CSS::W3C stated that
the CSS validator's SOAP API was experimental and unstable, which was
true a year ago, less so now I think. Also, since the API has recently
been updated (new namespaces, new error case handling), maybe an update
of the perl module would be in order.

Yves, could you give Bjoern details of the changes?

Thanks,