Checklink AJAX hack

From: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 23:13:17 +0300
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

I was bored yesterday, decided it's time to look at "AJAX", and came up
with this hack: http://qa-dev.w3.org/~ville/ack/

Example output (hint, hint ;)):
http://qa-dev.w3.org/~ville/ack/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fqa-dev.w3.org

It's a very rough prototype, pretty-to-very inefficient wrt. resource
usage everywhere, missing features compared to the real link checker,
pause/resume doesn't work properly with IE and probably there are other
bugs lurking here and there but I thought someone might find it
interesting nevertheless.

~130 lines of Perl (including embedded HTML) and ~120 JavaScript, source
in qa-dev's ~ville/public_html/ack/