Re: How to write code for W3C

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:03:16 -0500
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
To: Antonio Cavedoni <antonio@cavedoni.org>

Hi Antonio,

Le 05-11-08 à 16:26, Antonio Cavedoni a écrit :
> Did anyone work on design comps for the new QA Dev home page?

Not yet, and I'm more in survey/polling mode for now.

> If not, and if it's needed, I can take up that task and start
> sketching a redesign later this week.

Thank you very much for the generous offer but it's too premature.
I'm trying to identify the requirements, to see if it's possible to
do it for now.

But on the actual design at least you could tell us what you think is
wrong for now  (I know many things) and what's missing or suggestions
for improving. So that we could collect kind of requirements for it.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***