[wmvs] a few bugzilla items for discussion

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 12:19:35 +0900
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

There is a handful of "recent" bugzilla issues that I think would
benefit from some discussion, so in case you are not following the
bugzilla mails very closely...

The following are from "todo.html", or equvalent.
Definitely not urgent, but could be worth discussing a little before
we ever go ahead with them.

1263 Simplified results page for "referer" validation

1265 Interface validation results with tidy

1391 Direct Input validation needs a "parse mode" option?

This one is minor, and could have just been sent as an e-mail. I
actually wonder if it's a good idea to use bugzilla more, or less, for
discussion on issues like this.

1454 Should "tentatively valid" have the same style (color) as valid?

And finally, there's an ongoing discussion on the validator's "tagline".
It's rather important, and we could use more input.

1399 Description misrepresents what the validator does