[check] building changelog for 0.7.0

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 17:45:34 +0900
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

As we discussed yesterday, we are going to start an alpha/preview test
of the markup validator 0.7.0 soon, and a good thing to do before that
is writing up a changelog.

A good start could be this:
http://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&product=Validator&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&resolution=FIXED&chfieldfrom=2003-07-24&chfieldto=Now
[list of closed bugs, changed between the 0.6.7 release and now]

I plan to first spend a couple of days reviewing them, reopening those
which are actually not fixed (I found already one), and adding
regression test cases to /dev/tests whenever possible (I found at least
one bug for which the original "test case" document, hosted outside w3c,
was gone).

If anyone wants to go through this list and separate the bugs related to
post-merge brokenness and the bugs that were already present in 0.6.7, I
would appreciate it. Otherwise I will do it next week.

Thanks,