Re: getting more participation for development

From: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 21:57:03 +0300
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 20:45 +0200, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

> I know that some people have successfully used the CSS Validator with
> Apache Tomcat;

Good to hear.  Hopefully it works well enough with it so that it's
possible to also develop CSSval with Tomcat...

> re CVS, well, I only ever used HEAD and never really had
> a problem with that.

Hm, maybe it was a poor choice of words on my part, just to clarify: I
wasn't referring to _CVS_ branches, but repetition and apparent
duplication of code across the source tree that you sort of confirmed.