Re: Scheduling next meeting - July 4th (NOT June 28th)

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 17:40:02 +0900
Cc: public-qa-dev@w3.org
To: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
After being reminded that we were contemplating moving the meeting to
mondays, and getting some positive answers, I'm setting the date of our
next meeting to *Monday, July 4th*, usual time (16:00 UTC) and venue
(freenode#validator).

Please use the wiki to mark if you can not make this meeting:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/QaDev

Thank you.