qa-dev meeting clashes with ERT, should we reschedule?

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@zoy.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 12:24:49 +0900
To: QA-dev Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

We noticed yesterday that the ERT meeting schedule clashed with our
usual qa-dev IRC meeting time. This is unfortunate, as some ERT
participants also often participate to the qa-dev meeting (Nick, Jim,
and Karl(?)). As a result, I think it would be best to try and
reschedule our meeting at a time that does not clash with another
meeting.

My thoughts:
- stay at or around 16:00 UTC. As far as I can tell, this was the best
compromise for everyone.
- choose another day of the week. Monday
- move back to a monthly rhythm. Agendas these days are fairly thin,
and while this is probably caused by a general loss in activity, I
suspect that having meetings too often does not help. I also hope that
having only a meeting per month would make it easier for everyone to
clear up their agenda and try to join. Finally, I hope that we can come
back to discussing more on the mailing-list, instead of waiting for the
meeting to address every topic.

Please reply with your availabilities and thoughts, within a week if
possible, off-list if you prefer.
Thanks.