Re: [meeting] scheduling, or canceling, the meeting on August 1st.

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:40:51 +0200
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org> wrote:

>I agree. Terje, any chance you would have time to write down what you
>think of Ian's proposal soon?

I'll try.

BTW, if anyone familiar with SVG and font embedding issues vs. IPR issues — and
freely licensed fonts other than Bitstream Vera — could put together a few words
to the list, that would be most helpfull.

I have only very limited knowledge of SVG font issues, and most of that picked
up from Björn and Jim in passing on IRC.

Hmmm. Perhaps we should invite #svg to comment on this?

--
We've gotten to the point where a human-readable, human-editable text format
for structured data has become a complex nightmare where somebody can safely