Re: [meeting] summary of discussions - 2005-02-22

At 18:29 05/02/23, olivier Thereaux wrote:

 >* Gathering test cases a.k.a involving the WGs in the validator *
 >a "good thing" (TM) would be to have more interaction between WGs and the
validators, and even though most of them may think we are irrelevant to
their work until we make progress with m12n and move away from DTD-only
paradigm, a few groups could benefit from more interaction with us. One
suggestion was to prepare a WBS (survey) for WG chairs.

Besides the WGs for the various specs, you may also want to think about
horizontal WGs, such as I18N (Core and GEO), WAI (PF).

Regards,    Martin.