XHTML to Atom 1.0 XSL stylesheet for the validator news

From: Antonio Cavedoni <antonio@cavedoni.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 02:48:34 +0200
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

Hello everyone,

I just finished an XSL stylesheet that takes the validator news page
as input and transforms it into a valid Atom 1.0 feed.

My input page is this:

  <http://validator.w3.org/whatsnew.html>

And this is the stylesheet:

  <http://cavedoni.com/2005/08/validator-news.xsl>

I tested it locally with xsltproc and it produced a valid (checked
with feedvalidator.org) feed as a result. If fed to the W3C XSL
service, which I'm told uses XT, there's a small bug that creates a
broken <div xmlns="">. I don't get that with xsltproc and I'm not
sure how to fix it.

[[[
<yod> bjoern is going to be happy, that XSLT was his action item
from... long ago :-)
]]]

Heh.

Cheers.