Re: check with SGML::Parser::OpenSP (and branches)

Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi> wrote:

>I don't think there's much value in being able to pass arbitrary
>parameters there per se, but the caching mode needs to be configurable.

Can we figure this out at runtime and Do The Right Thing?

>IMO it's more an issue whether anyone has a mod_perl 1 setup any more
>to test with.

I can probably swing that — and give you access to it — if really needed.

Come to that we could probably paralell-install Apache1/mod_perl1 on qa-dev.

--
Terje, you are a sick and twisted individual, and I
think I speak for all of us when I say, "Thank you!"

               -- John Gruber <gruber@barebones.com>