W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-qa-dev@w3.org > August 2005

Re: check with SGML::Parser::OpenSP (and branches)

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 06:48:39 +0200
To: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Cc: QA-dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
Message-ID: <okr2g1pp2chqmkea6cmlr562nqhajph34t@hive.bjoern.hoehrmann.de>

* Terje Bless wrote:
>In any case; HEAD is now ready for Björn to check in his changes.

Done. With the same test case as usual

  Concurrency Level:      50
  Time taken for tests:   663.000 seconds
  Complete requests:      2500
  Failed requests:        0
  Write errors:           0
  Total transferred:      242582500 bytes
  HTML transferred:       241865000 bytes
  Requests per second:    3.77 [#/sec] (mean)
  Time per request:       13260.000 [ms] (mean)
  Time per request:       265.200 [ms] (mean, across all concurrent requests)
  Transfer rate:          357.31 [Kbytes/sec] received
  
  Connection Times (ms)
                min  mean[+/-sd] median   max
  Connect:        0    0   3.0      0      31
  Processing:  2656 13123 842.1  13250   15125
  Waiting:     2656 13118 842.1  13234   15125
  Total:       2656 13124 842.2  13250   15125
  
  Percentage of the requests served within a certain time (ms)
    50%  13250
    66%  13390
    75%  13390
    80%  13421
    90%  13562
    95%  13843
    98%  14015
    99%  14125
   100%  15125 (longest request)

(The CGI version was 0.70 [#/sec]). I've fixed the "duplicate id ...
first defined here" issue. There might be an issue with $File scoping
and telling OpenSP about the encoding, these are noted in the source.
I did some basic testing for the doctype rewrite/fallback stuff, seems
to work though probably different from before. Since I don't know how
it should behave exactly, I've not touched that any further.
-- 
Björn Höhrmann · mailto:bjoern@hoehrmann.de · http://bjoern.hoehrmann.de
Weinh. Str. 22 · Telefon: +49(0)621/4309674 · http://www.bjoernsworld.de
68309 Mannheim · PGP Pub. KeyID: 0xA4357E78 · http://www.websitedev.de/ 
Received on Tuesday, 16 August 2005 04:48:25 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Thursday, 19 August 2010 18:12:45 GMT