Re: check with SGML::Parser::OpenSP (and branches)

From: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 18:26:01 +0200
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

>>• Tag current CVS as «validator-0_7-branchpoint» […]
>
>When you sorted this out, let me know how to check out the code I should
>be working [on.]

As soon as this tag is created you can check in on HEAD, no special magic
required (except possibly a “cvs up” to make sure you're current).

At this point — since Olivier now seems inclined to brave branching — I'm only
waiting for Ville to chime in. Ville?

--
By definition there is _no_way_ any problem can be my fault. Any problems
you think you can find in my code are in your imagination. If you continue