Re: WLC 4.2 uploaded to CPAN

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 15:55:17 +0900
To: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Cc: QA-dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

On Wed, Apr 27, 2005, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> Subject sez it all.

Cool, thanks, and thanks for the changelog too.

I sent the announcement just now, and updated the version running on
vwo. I noticed, however, that I had forgotten to properly document the
new accesskeys in the link checker's documentation (I only did in the
validator's apparently), sorry about that.

I don't think this justifies a 4.2.1 release, what do you think? Anyway,
If you feel like packaging and sending to Pause, go ahead,

Cheers,