[meeting] reminder and agenda, 2005-04-26

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:54:55 +0900
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

We will have our regular meeting this week on IRC, channel #validator on
freenode as usual, details at:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/QaDev

Terje will be traveling, and may or may not be able to connect. We
should try and plan the agenda accordingly.

So far, I have added a handful of agenda ideas:
- the possibility of a f2f meeting / hack-a-thon this summer
- status of Bug #1170 and release of link checker
- continued discussion on sgml-lib, custom DTDs, etc
- liaison with other groups (make this a recurrent agenda item?)
... your additions would also be welcome, either on the list or the wiki.

Cheers,