[meeting] reminder: 2005-04-12

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 21:51:30 +0900
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

Hi all,

We will hold our usual IRC meeting tomorrow, same time and venue as
usual. Since the wiki is currently broken (I hope to help get it fix by
tomorrow), I'm giving it here FYI:

12 April 2005, 16:00 UTC
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2005&month=4&day=12&hour=16&min=0&sec=0
server irc.freenode.net channel #validator

I'll be sending an agenda in a couple of hours, as soon as I get news on
the icons front. In the meantime (or even after that), if you have agenda
requests, please follow-up to this mail. Also, if you know you will be
late or won't be able to attend, drop me (or the list) a line, thanks.