Icons (Re: [meeting] notes from 2004-09-28)

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 10:48:21 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

On Sep 29, 2004, at 10:03 PM, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:
> Under W3C Comm-Team review, most qa-dev participants (and the Validator
> community) did not have a chance to review them yet as the graphics are
> member-only.

Indeed. Icons are Comm's territory, and whatever project we have on
them will not be public until Comm says it can. That's fair game, and
it does not mean that others will not have a say, only that they will
after comm gives the green light.

Arduous, perhaps, but that's the only way I found to make any kind of
progress in this area.