Re: qa-dev's virtualhost config

On Thu, 2004-09-16 at 00:47, olivier Thereaux wrote:
> There was something really fishy with qa-dev's apache2 config. It does
> not seem to be reading the DocumentRoot for *:80 (but it does for 443,
> go figure), and as a result, http://qa-dev.w3.org/ was 404.

Hm, perhaps this has something to do with the pass-auth hack I added to
the validator-specific config snippet?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/2004Sep/0058.html

If so, maybe Bjoern's original suggestion would work better?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/2004Sep/0056.html

I must say that the Apache configuration on qa-dev is pretty confusing.
Maybe it's "the Debian way"?  Anyone aware of any documentation about
how "things" are supposed to be configured in this kind of setup?