Re: S:P:O in cvs is win32-specific?

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 06:19:10 +0200
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

* olivier Thereaux wrote:
>> I found hard-coding values that work on my system the most convenient
>> solution for now.
>
>So, if I understand all this correctly, you're not going to do A
>because B would be better. But you're not going to do B either because
>there's no easy way to do it for now. Does that mean A is back in the
>race as a short-term solution? :)

Well, considering that you are the only one who tried so far and that
the sources in public cvs won't build using g++ and that my change
instructions were incomplete I think that would not really pay off...
For the first CPAN release I'll probably overcome these problems by
specifying defaults that work on your platform rather than mine and
try to create ppm installable binaries for my platform...