Re: [wmvs] Prerequisites, Minimum Versions, Platforms?

* Terje Bless wrote:
>In a similar vein, I wonder what people feel are the important OSes to
>support? I'm thinking Win32 is still a ways off (possibly as far off as S:P:O,
>but at least not until post-0.7).

I've added two lines of code that fixes a bug on all platforms (#45) and
one line of code that constitutes our entire Win32 support. This works
on Windows 2000 systems and OpenSP 1.5.2 is required for -R. The only
change users might need to make is setting proper paths for the
Validator files, Perl, and onsgmls -- which is required for all systems.