Re: [wmvs] Open Issues for 0.7.0

* Terje Bless wrote:
>Both of these are "in", but they're not finished (read "Polished" if you like)
>yet, and they'll both require quite a bit of testing to shake out all
>remaining issues. They are also both fairly big and intrusive changes, meaning
>any given minor problem in either is likely to create what our users perceive
>as a fairly big bug in the application/service as a whole.

Do you have any roadmap or schedule for finishing these?

>If there is any one _specific_ bug you feel is inappropriate for 0.7.0, then
>make a comment to that effect on Bug #856. I'd tell you to just remove the
>blocker, but given your opinion on the matter (cf. IRC), I fear I'd find the
>release bug closed and 0.7.0 running on v.w3.org:80 before I could blink! :-)

Probably. It might be good if we discuss how to manage Bugzilla entries
and how to determine blockers for "the next release" in one of our next
meetings. I would expect blockers and target milestones to be used to
aid developers to focus on the most relevant things, but current use
does not seem to help at all in this regard, it rather confuses me.

>And hopefully I don't have to mention that writing code is the best way to
>help make this release happen sooner!

I don't think there is anything I can do about polishing the Template
and Config stuff since I do not know where to start. All other issues
still seem out of scope for 0.7.0.