Re: [meeting] notes and log 20040831

From: Frederic Schutz <schutz@mathgen.ch>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:50:06 +0200
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Selon olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>:

>   * Distributions
> OpenSP/OpenJade splitting issue not likely to be resolved in
> FedoraCore3, targetting FC4. Also, need to check Frederic's status wrt
> debian packages.

The Debian package is up to date, with version 0.6.7 of the validator and
version 4.0 of checklink in Debian Sarge. The only thing that is not
up to date is the fact that the two are still in the same package; since
Sarge was supposed to be frozen (and released...) a while ago, I didn't
want to make a major change such as splitting the package just before
release, but I'll do it as soon as Sarge is released. I'm also waiting
for the release before sending a patch to change the text on the "Source
availability" page.

The package seems to be in pretty good shape (no major bug submitted),
so I shouldn't have to update it again for Sarge (which should get frozen
in the next few days anyway).

Don't hesitate to tell me if you have any question/comment about the
packages !

Cheers,

Frederic