Re: [meeting] Notes and log 1004-10-12

* Ville Skyttä wrote:
>I was not thinking about touching STDIN nor errordocs in particular, but
>simply adding helpful stuff to the error log message (like user agent,
>content type/URI/filename where applicable) etc.

Right, this would not help much with the POST issue though (the problem
might in fact not be MSIE but rather a proxy server). We could also
enable ScriptLog with proper ScriptLogBuffer and ScriptLogLength for a
short period of time to get some detailed information that might help to
address it. Whether other issues are worth addressing through more such
information would depend on how common those are.

>(BTW, a list copy for replies is fine, no need for a personal Cc to me.)

Slippery Slope: If I make an exception for you then I have to make an
exception for everyone which would be unacceptable as I cannot remember
all the preferences of all the tens of thousands of people posting to
the lists I post to. Deal with it... :-)