Re: [meeting] Notes and log 1004-10-12

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 13:22:51 +0200
To: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

* Ville Skyttä wrote:
>The problem is of course that some errors, like the malformed POST one,
>cannot be debugged further with the information we currently get in
>error_log.

Does Apache pass the content of the script's STDIN to the ErrorDocument?
If not, ErrorDocuments would not help much to debug this any further, we
would need to do that in `check` e.g. by something like

  eval { ... };
  if ($@)
  {
    require MIME::Base64;
    die("Please send the following to ...:\n" . encode_base64(...))
  }