Scheduling our next meeting

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 13:18:10 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
Yesterday I forgot to take up the question of when our next meeting
should be.

Following our usual schedule, the meeting should be on october 26th. At
that point in time, however, I will be flying somewhere between Tokyo
and London, going to the QA f2f meeting in Reading. The tuesday after
that, I will be in Paris, and not necessarily anywhere near a computer.

The basic options are:
1- holding the meeting on the 26th, without me
2- not holding a meeting until Nov 9th
3- finding another date

I can live with either of these. What do you think?