Re: Link Checker 4.1 ready

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:21:01 +0900
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
To: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Hi Ville,

Thanks for the pre-release work, it all looks good. In particular, I
think the announcement will mostly be made of the NEWS chunk, and
perhaps a few requests (will think of that tonight).

I'd like to update the instance on v.w.o and send the announcements
when CPAN is already updated: we should probably upload to CPAN a few
hours before doing all that.

Do you want to upload to PAUSE today, and I'll do the rest tomorrow?

Thanks