[meeting] 2004-11-16 agenda

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:09:41 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
Hi all.

My connection to w3.org seems fried at the moment and I can't seem to
be able to access the wiki to input my ideas for the agenda of today's
meeting[1], so I'll just send them by e-mail...

[1]
http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?
year=2004&month=11&day=16&hour=17&min=0

- QA f2f : a small report of the recent QAWG/IG/Team face-to-face
meeting(s)

- Markup Validator:
	- move the error messages+explanations to "localized" space?
	- fixing the types registry in HEAD - assigning, targeting a date

- Link Checker:
	- Anything to discuss? I think we can move forward and release pretty
soon

- your agenda...