mod_validator

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 2004 23:30:45 +0100 (BST)
To: public-qa-dev@w3.org

OK, mod_validator is now running mostly-smoothly on qa-dev: any
serious differences to Page Valet are probably a reportable bug
(although they could also be due to more up-to-date libraries).

It's still looking slower than I'd expect, and I'll have to figure
out whether it's doing anything stupid like fetching entities
over the 'net.

Getting the file upload working remains TBD - sometime when I'm
less knackered.  Last I tried it was giving 400, which is what
the software does if presented with invalid input, so hopefully
all I need to do is fix the file upload form.

Playground: http://qa-dev.w3.org:8888/validator/

If I put it under CVS, will anyone use it?

--
Nick Kew