Re: User control of validator results pages.

On May 20, 2004, at 14:49, Terje Bless wrote:
> At most I'd consider having UI gizmos for toggling various things that
> try to
> set a cookie and automagically recalls it on later visits[0].

That was my idea when writing this mail, indeed. I know that we could
have something more complicated, user registration and all, which could
be useful for other aspects (monitor this for me an e-mail, etc, etc)
but that was not what I was referring to.

> [0] - And if that's all you mean by "Preference" system then I dispute
>       the accuracy of your choice of terminology! :-)

Be my guest! I have plenty of things, including fever, to blame it on ;)