Re: rewrite/pass-auth hack on qa-dev not working

On Jun 25, 2004, at 06:00, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> I cannot get the mod_rewrite/pass-auth hack to work on qa-dev.  The
> config is in /etc/apache2/conf.d/wmvs.conf, but whatever RewriteRule's
> for the various check scripts I add there seem to be completely
> ignored.

Semi-random guesses: have you tried moving the rewrite directives
within the <Directory> for /wmvs? Also I think I remember that for
apache 1.3 the pass-auth hack only worked with specifically compiled
apache - is it the same for apache2?

> v.w.o:8001 could possibly be used too

Waiting today for a potential solution... I can/will cvs up :8001 if
necessary then.