Re: checklink: 3.9.3 beta, feedback requests

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 16:15:47 +0900
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
To: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>

On Jun 9, 2004, at 07:01, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> Regarding the beta announcement, I would like to request feedback in
> particular of the following (feel free to rephrase, comment, and add
> items):

The feeback request (with the clarifications in your other mail), along
with the changelog, should be perfect to create the announcement. given
it's a beta and we mainly want feedback, there does not seem to be no
need for specific formality in the announcement.

depending on my time this afternoon I may send you a draft
announcement, but if I don't have the time, I'll take the material we
have already, with minor rewording maybe, tomorrow morning (my time).