[meeting] notes and log 2004-06-08

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 10:31:30 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
Here is a summary of the discussion during yesterday's IRC meeting.
Also attaching a (trimmed) log.

* Action Item Review
  (need to sort out issues about privacy policy versus cookies)
* Press corner
  our tools mentioned recently in computer & mainstream press
* CSS Validator
  - BUGS.html and TODO.html will be modified to link to bugzilla
  - broken (line ending) entries in repository - need to fix
* Log Validator
  - released soon with CSS validator module
* Link Checker
  - removing #skip
  - preparing beta for 2004-06-09
* Markup Validator
  - shocking validation result : trying to get a grasp on our lost irony
  - document without encoding info: Martin reportedly saying it's best
we can do
  - feedback/help: discussion should proceed on list

[will update wiki with new/updated action items]