Re: candidate checklink release notes

From: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:08:56 +0300
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 01:43, olivier Thereaux wrote:

>   + Redirect loops are no longer a problem with the link checker and
> libwww-perl 5.76

Please leave this out.  libwww-perl 5.76 still has the problem of at
least theoretically being possible to follow redirects to file: URLs, so
I would not give any positive statements about using it.

>   + Added/revised accesskeys
> (l=linkchecker,i=download/install,d=docs,m=markup validator,s=skip
> navigation)

IIRC "skip" was removed.  Perhaps not list the actual keys at all?

>      Checklink now requires libwww-perl >= 5.60

s/5.60/5.66/

Otherwise, looks pretty much ok to me.  I trust you'll add links to
download location(s), documentation and the actual service etc?

I will upload 4.0 to CPAN later today.