Re: Update checklink on 8001?

On Feb 16, 2004, at 05:34, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> Any objections if I go ahead and update checklink from CVS on
> v.w.o:8001?  (assuming I have enough perms to do it, which I seem to
> have.  I don't mind if someone else does it though :)

Fine with me, go ahead. I did not have time to prepare the call for
beta test (you changelog is good and we'd just need to wrap that a bit)
because I was busy, but it's time to move forward.

Just drop us a line when you're done, and say whether you prefer to
send the call for beta test or if you want me to do it. Both are just
fine with me.