[check] ready for beta 3?

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 14:53:03 +0900
To: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
Hi.

We're scheduled for a beta3 of the Markup Validator this friday.

I believe, but would like to have your confirmation, that since
Bjoern's patch seems to have fixed the display bug and since Terje
solved the righthand navbar issue, we are happy to move forward.

I have already tagged all the files for the beta release. should you
make any modification before friday, and you want them to appear in the
beta, don't forget to 'cvs tag -F validator-0_6_5-beta3'