css validator on qa-dev.w3.org

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:21:03 +0900
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>
To: Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>, Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Hi Yves, Philippe.

A while ago I remember discussing the installation of an instance of
the CSS validator on the qa-dev.w3.org test server. I wonder what the
progress is on that.

Currently, the server has auto-cvs-updated instances of both the Markup
Validator and Link Checker, which I find very handy to see and show
modifications made in CVS.

As you may have heard, the Spanish W3C office is willing to take care
of the translation of the interfaces of our validators, and asked
whether there was such a test instance for them to check their work. I
believe an instance on qa-dev.w3.org would do that job.

If you still agree it's a good idea, please tell me how I can help you
with this.