Re: [meeting] extra Action Item - 2004-04-20

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 16:57:53 +0900
To: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Cc: QA Dev <public-qa-dev@w3.org>

Dom,

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux wrote:
> > Could I assign you the (extra) action item of taking care of this for
> > the robots.txt at www.w3.org? This would be setting a good example.
>
> Sure, done.

Great, thanks.

>FWIW, I couldn't test it as well as I wanted, because my
> auth credentials are rejected when trying to checklink e.g. /Projects

Before that change to robots.txt, checklink did not even try.
Authentication means that it works. Cross-checked by testing with
http://www.w3.org/People/olivier/
which has a link to my Team page.

> I'm not sure why they were, nor if that's a known problem
> in this instance of the linkchecker (I tried several other password
> protected areas without luck).

AFAIK the auth forwarding hack is not present on qa-dev.w3.org, that
would be the explanation.